LIBOR – Programme Assurance Manager – Banking. A consultancy are helping a financial markets client assure deliveries for their LIBOR programme and have an opportunity for an experienced Programme Assurance Manager to provide an independent view on the delivery and success of the programme.
You will have strong experience in the assurance and audit of major regulatory programmes, with either delivery experience of LIBOR programmes or operational experience in a relevant business area, to be able to provide an independent view of the status of the programme and its delivery against the business case. This will entail auditing the programme, reviewing milestones and roadmaps, undertaking programme health checks, implementing toll gates where required, reviewing cost and spend, assessing realised benefits, and challenging programme stakeholders on these areas.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 15+ years total experience in large scale transformation within the financial services
- Demonstrable programme assurance or programme audit experience for regulatory programmes
- Strong understanding of LIBOR and relevant areas within finance and risk
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to challenge outcomes using regulatory expertise
- Background in programme management, audit aligned to programme delivery or relevant functional area
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is £800-£950/day contract role, based London.