LMR - Liquidity Reporting- LCR Monthly Reporting # 103735
Group Finance acts as a Guardian; providing quality in the delivery of independent, integrated financial control & reporting backed by sound policy and governance; and as a Co-pilot and trusted advisor providing the delivery of high quality, reliable and robust analysis and insight to support effective decision-making.
Coordination of the monthly production of the Liquidity Coverage ratio for Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited (Standalone & Consolidated). The LCR's are produced by an offshore team in India and provided to LMR London to ensure its timely and accurate delivery.
Regular tasks include
- Ensuring LCR's are cross-checked and reconciles to source systems
- Delivery of client focused supporting analytical data for review and sign off meetings
- You will work closely with the India team Coordination with the India team of the clearance of review points, etc.
- Coordination with the India team to assist in planning for busy reporting cycles
- Delivery of reporting improvements and efficiencies for LCR reporting requirements
- Data Quality review and improvement
- Ownership of a robust control environment including checklists and ongoing review
- Supporting the liquidity reporting manager and providing cover as applicable
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
We offer competitive salary, advert expires 29th of December.
- You will be fully qualified accountant or PQ accountant, qualified by experience
- Ideally you will have investment banking experience
- You will posses relevant product experience - would be helpful
- PRA/EBA Regulatory experience on liquidity would be desirable