Large Corporates - Credit Analyst
- up to £344 per day LTD
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
LMA Recruitment are looking for a Credit Analyst to join an international bank in the City on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for covering a portfolio of selected Large corporates primarily for UK customers across a broad range of sectors
- Primary products covered include vanilla Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loan products (including some M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Leasing.
- Working on non-portfolio deals as workflow dictates and also accompany Marketing Officers, as required, to attend Bankers meetings / results presentations.
- Research, prepare and submit detailed and accurate written credit reports to the Credit Department for new and existing transactions covering all credit critical issues in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other areas of the bank on transactions as appropriate including Legal, Syndications and Corporate Research Departments.
- Preparation of weekly credit team meeting agenda and coordinating the quarterly Self-Assessment exercise
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Large corporate (primarily Investment Grade) credit analysis
- Experience within financial modelling
- Minimum of basic knowledge of documentation (LMA and ISDAs)