This role is a Lead Business Analyst in our Investment Management team. We’re looking for someone with 4-6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Marketing Manager or Solutions Architect.
Location: Americas / Europe / Chile
You will collaborate closely with our sales teams, operations delivery teams, and our clients to understand the key needs of the market and help sell our value propositions and deliver our solutions. This includes gathering and analysing requirements, formulating our value proposition and implement recommendations, finding alternative ways to solve the business problem with technology and our highly talented team members.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work self-sufficiently on the front end while collaborating with cross-functional teams, strong sense of ownership. Delegate responsibilities across sales, operations and marketing while delivering a cohesive message to the client.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Product innovation based on client demand and foreshadowing trends in the horizon.
- Construct effective pitches, curate case studies and relevant materials for client meetings.
- Tease out problem statements and deconstruct complex problems
- Team leader to delegate responsibilities across sales, operations and marketing while delivering a cohesive message to the client.
- Nurture key strategic accounts and partner with sales to capitalize on untapped opportunities.
- Understand the breadth and depth of our offerings and bring our solutions to our clients and bring the investment management landscape to our teams.
- Collaborate with sales in creating value propositions & narratives.
- Create a point of view of market needs and our solutions to these needs based on own research, as well as dialogue with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help mine contacts and map to solutions and aid with campaigns and marketing content.
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner / Product Marketing Manager or Solutions Architect
- Problem-solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in story telling with Power Point / presentations
- Commercial awareness, ideally with a product management background / angle
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience in a client-facing role is highly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & complete benefits package
- Leading edge global work environment that fosters professional development
Evalueserve is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity or origin, religion or belief, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.