Lead Business Analyst - Vice President – Tier 1 Investment Bank
- Up to 115K basic plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 06 Nov 17 2017-11-06
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to cover the whole analysis phase of a project, designing optimal target state business processes. You will be responsible for ensuring requirements are captured, analysing the impact of changes and supporting the business throughout the implementation process. The successful candidate will have experience working in global IT change projects and varying project environments.
- Reviewing the business architecture outlining cost impacts and value drivers of feasibility studies and proposed solutions for a business/domain area
- Defining complex business, process, usability and data requirements
- Formulating and creating complex functional / non-functional specification documentations
- Completing and elaborating complex functional designs in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc
- Designing and conceptualising new complex business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks.
- Reviewing testing requirements including test plans, test cases, test-data and interface testing between different applications.
- Reviewing business facing documentation
- Working with engineers, to prioritise, trouble shoot and resolve reported bugs / issues / change requests on applications
- Driving data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support the creation of data flows and models.
- Responsible for identifying business needs,
- Identifying trends and improvement opportunities, highlighting proposed action plans to Senior Management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with business requirements through to system level Functional Specifications
- Experience in business analysis, data analytics or UX (user experience)
- Experience in a financial domain
- Experience owning product backlogs, sprint planning and driving release content throughout via prioritised stories
- Advanced analytical and problem solving experience
- Able to act as a point of escalation for team members
- Advanced knowledge of methods and tooling for the Business Functional Analysis Profession
- Broad knowledge of related business solutions in the marketplace
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Abbie.Samson@radleyjames.com