Lead Consultant, Senior Java Developer
Lead Consultant, Senior Java Developer - CAP024838 Lead Consultant, Senior Java Developer
Function : Operations
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Senior Java Developer
In this role, you would be primary responsible for development & maintenance of applications written in Java (1.7 above) and Spring framework.
Qualifications we seek in you
- You will function as a team member for Equity Swaps team and Liaise with senior team members and clients to accurately specify the functionality that will be developed.
- To handle interactions at all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Detail the programs developed, associated logic, coding and corrections.
- To develop a scalable, performant, reliable and event-based system.
- To work with minimum supervision in Agile environment. You will be encouraged to connect with senior partners and be able to coordinate efficient with global teams.
- To conceptualize the solution capable of handling large volumes of data from trading and other systems using collections and multi-threading concepts
- Develop functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.\\
- Work with team and our partners to ensure that all functionality is fully UAT tested before being released to Production.
- Improve the quality of our system and codebase via standard methodologies including code reviews and refactoring where vital.
- Work as per the defined change management process to deploy the functionality/fix in production
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Math
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Strong experience in Core Java, PL/SQL, RDBMS along with hands-on Unix or any other scripting language (like Bash, Perl, Python).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication with project team members
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation. Ability to handle support tickets and do application development.
- Must be flexible with an eye for detail
- Creative approach to problem solving
- • Experience in cost Model creation and management
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Lead Consultant
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jul 28, 2020, 7:03:21 AM
Unposting Date Oct 26, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time