Lead Data Analyst / Business Analyst – Financial Markets. A financial markets firm are undertaking a large migration programme within the real-time data and distributions space and have an opportunity for an experienced lead data analyst to play a key role in analysing and identifying migration strategies.
You will undertake hands-on data analysis including data sourcing, cleansing, extraction, analysis and modelling, performing complex analysis and insights around optimal migration strategies. As the team grows take a role in playing a leadership role on a day-to-day basis, ensuring work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant experience in data analysis in large, disparate, complex data environments
- Experience providing data analysis within programme rather than operational environments
- Experience in large scale systems or client migrations is ideal
- Skills in Knime, Alteryx, Jupyter, Advanced Excel/Power Query/Power Pivot or equivalents
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day role (subject to employee taxes, employers taxes paid in addition) initially for six months.