Lead Developer, European Equities Desk
Salary: Market-Leading Summary:
A world-class prop trading firm is looking for a new Lead Developer for their European Equity Volatility trading desk.
The successful candidate will work in a hands-on development role, writing code in Java, whilst leading a team of 12, split between engineers and researchers, helping with mentoring, and leading technical decision making for the desk. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- Strong Java programming skill-set
- 8+ years' experience building front-office trading systems
- Experience mentoring junior developers, whilst leading technical decision-making
- Bachelors/Masters in highly analytical or technical field: CS, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Equities product knowledge a strong bonus, but not a hard requirement
- Opportunity to take leadership in a key trading desk
- Potential for substantial business impact and significant upside
- Be part of an expanding London and European presence for the firm
- Work alongside the best talent in the industry