Lead Developer (Java/Web/C#/.NET) - London
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced developers who are passionate about using the right tools to build great software and who love delivering outstanding solutions as part of a tight-knit agile team.
This expanding tech firm provides large-scale, bespoke systems for some the world's largest organisations, across multiple industries, offering the chance to work on a range of different technologies.
They follow an agile approach, solid development practices and employ a number of modern technologies based on what each individual project requires, including C#, Java, Scala, Node, Angular and React. This is a technical, client-facing role and they're keen to hire a hands-on leader where you'll not only lead through writing exceptional code, but also through mentoring and nurturing the talent around you. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Good academic background, with a degree in a relevant technical field
- Solid commercial experience with enterprise-level systems
- Strong technical design skills, including OO design principles and design patterns
- Full SDLC experience and proficient in Agile/Scrum methodology
- The ability and willingness to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Experience of leading teams or managing client projects
- Competitive compensation + benefits package
- Friendly, collaborative working environment with plenty of personal progression
- Regular company-sponsored social events
- Have a direct, significant impact on a fast-growing business
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton