- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 May 19
Lead Developer # 130308
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- Global Credit Products is looking for an experienced engineer with extensive knowledge of Bonds e-Trading and/or Algo trading (preferred).
- You will work in close collaboration with the Credit trading business and the rest of the e-trading and algo development teams.
- You will offer a lot of experience working in a fast paced environment whilst delivering solutions for bond trading automation.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
You will have the following skills:
- Credit e-Trading or Algo development experience preferred.
- True technologist with experience across different programming languages. (Java is a must).
- We want you to contribute your excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills to our team.
- Ability to analyse requirements, summarise, plan and execute the implementation.
- Good knowledge of FIX protocols/connectivity to external platforms.
- In depth knowledge of Bond products.
- Knowledge of CDS trading.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
For more information visit Technology Careers .