Lead Enterprise Data Architect - Insurance Domain - Business Technology Services, BPO and Consulting
- Market standards
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Held senior roles within EA function
- Considerable history of leading data architecture
- Responsible for leading data architecture within large projects
- Experience in agile project delivery
- Insurance domain experience is preferred, financial services experience at a minimum
- Experience of client side consulting roles,
- Experience of pre-sales as well as delivery would be beneficial
- Client facing role, so needs experience in presenting complex concepts to a senior business audience
- Experience in writing thought leadership pieces and white papers, ideally
- Able to lead defining information and data models, data governance structures and processes, and aligning and leveraging data models with wider architecture and integration initiatives, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and techniques.
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration Datamodelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Confidence to present data solutions and influence key stakeholders.
- Working with the business in defining the 'problem domain' ahead of defining the solution domain.
- Guiding requirements to be appropriate and suitable to allow the creation of a business solution.
- Understanding of the data market, including MDM, Data Lakes, Data Vault, Data Warehouses etc. and a conceptual understanding of the supporting data infrastructure architectures.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities - ability to initiate discussion and influence outcomes.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrable political and commercial awareness.
- Experience in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF etc.
- Experience of mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues.
- Experience of leading meetings, workshops, and presentations.
- Minimum Business or Technology degree educated.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.