Lead Quantitative Developer
- £70,000 - £130,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Risk
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
My Client are a Leading Investment Bank in London who are working on multiple market leading projects acorss the Risk function, more specifically within Counterparty Risk or Market Risk. This is a Lead role and you will be responsbile for managing those projects.
- Strong programming experience in C#
- Experience with source control engines - SVN
- Knowledge of one of the following asset classes: FX/IR, Repo, Credit, Equities...
- 5+ years experience as a Quantitative Developer in Banking
- Knowledge of Market Risk or Counterparty Risk
- Min of a Masters in a numerical degree
If you tick the above, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org