Top FinTech firm that brings a unique blend of business, quantitative, and technology skills to the finance industry to reduce risks to major derivative market participants is looking to hire a lead quantitative developer/strategist as part of their next stage of growth.
The role would involve managing a team of 5-7 quantitative developers in London and being the lead person in charge for optimisations and compressions. You will need to solve quantitative as well as software related problems, all with the overriding aim of empowering the worlds leading financial institutions.
Past hires have come both from within the financial sector and from large tech companies that deal with vasts amount of data.
What we're looking for
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related discipline from a top university
- 7+ years of progressive experience in building quantitative systems / libraries in python (preferably including pandas and numpy)
- Experience running and maintaining production valuation systems
- Have an understanding of constrained linear and quadratic programming
- Have an understanding of fixed income products, CVA, or counterparty credit risk
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrable experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- An open minded approach to solving complex problems
Total compensation is unprecedented and dependent on experience.