- GBP550 - GBP650 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Lead React Developer - Asset Management
An asset management client of mine is looking to hire a senior Front end developer on a contract basis to work on a global system used by hundreds. You will part of a small but crucial development team using modern web technologies. Key skills C#/ SQL/ React/ Redux/ AngularJS
An asset management client of mine is looking for a senior Front end developer to come on board to work on global system used by hundreds. You will part of a small but crucial development team using modern web technologies. Key skills C#/ SQL/ React/ Redux/ AngularJS
You will be a member of the Capability aligned agile delivery team, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the development, analysis, design, building and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence.
- Development and delivery of new functionality within the Client Life-cycle suite of applications
- Responsible for leading analysis tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Product Owner
- Support Product Owners and Epic Owners / Analysts to ensure that features and stories to be delivered by the Capability team are suitably well defined and structured
- Responsible for contributing to the analysis, development, build and testing of working software required by the Product Owner
- Responsible contributing to agile planning and delivery, including sizing stories, parsing user stories into tasks.
- Working with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies
- Performing the role of Scrum Master for the agile team if required to do so
General and Technical Skills:
- Passionate about delivering technical solutions, mastering and innovating best practice in software development
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies
- Good system analysis and design skills, with knowledge of approaches such as Domain Driven Design.
- A strong preference for test driven development, and automated acceptance / integration tests and good understanding of test frameworks, mocking tools, etc.
- A good understanding of system architecture approaches, such as REST/ WebApi, messaging, micro-service / service-oriented architectural approaches, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.