We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to build on our product expertise on insurance products within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to the existing services provided to users as well as those we intend to develop in the near future.
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
What you'll be doing:
- Validating policies and procedures for our insurance procedures across Revolut
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in policies and regional requirements
- Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet regulatory requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Ensuring risk management processes for our insurance products are robust and occur in a timely manner
- Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to insurance regulatory requirements to ensure the addressed/implemented in a good time
- Liasing with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors etc) stakeholders as required