Fantastic opportunity at a leading multi-strategy alternative fund manager looking for an experienced developer strategist to head up a talented team of engineers.
In this role, your main focus will be building the next iteration of a Python object model they have created which adds calculated methods to data stored in an encrypted SQL relational database. You'll lead a team responsible for the architecture, design and implementation.
Some examples of projects: automating risk reports and monthly letters that we send out to the funds' investors, code to monitor levels of investments of certain classes of investors, and to create a model of the detailed side letter terms for specific investors.
Languages they use here are Python 3.7, C++ 17, SQL/MariaDB, Pandas, and HTML5, CSS and HTTP web technologies. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Expert in Python coding and proficient with C++, HTML and relational databases
- A natural leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience leading a team
- 8-15 years' programming experience
- Previous experience developing financial markets software, ideally within investor relations or investment management
- Degree in Computer or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Great base salaries and industry-leading bonus
- Demanding but rewarding work culture
- Work with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Personal and professional development opportunities
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193