Lead Technical Product Manager (Enterprise)
R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 190 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, executes institutions' financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
We are seeking a Product Management Team Lead to help us drive this revolution. As an experienced manager with a strong product management background, you will bring your experience to help lead the Product Management team to deliver a world-class blockchain solution with great market fit.
As a manager you will lead the Product Managers to execute a consistent process. You will help develop your product team to world-class PMs who can deliver amazing products in a predictable timeline. You will coach the team to ensure they are engaged and deliver exceptional results. You will ensure the team predictably plans and executes a world-class product strategy.
As a leader in the PM team you will own one of our significant products. You will contribute regularly to our strategic objective and priorities with ownership of the market fit for the product, ensuring it is competitively positioned in key areas such as pricing and positioning. You will own the roadmap for the product ensuring it meets the needs of existing customers as well as developing the total addressable market. You will lead the organization toward the product vision building consensus on our delivery and the strategy it drives.
Customers are the lifeblood of R3. You understand the needs of our customers and own delivery of product plans for your product area to satisfy those needs. Understanding the long-term business needs of our customers and the competitive environment will help you shape a plan that provides continuous value for our customers. You will collaborate with our customer facing teams to ensure they have confidence in the roadmaps ability to satisfy their customer's needs.
Our engineering team are critical partners in our delivery of world class software. You will work closely with them successfully deliver a high-quality product on time. You will be adept at communicating with highly-technical engineering teams. You will have a strong track record of driving market requirements into the engineering process through influence and persuasion.
Being results oriented you will shape, measure and improve against the KPIs that will lead to the greatest adoption of our solutions. You will design experiments and feedback loops for continual improvement. Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Team Management. As a team lead within the Product Management team you will manage the careers and productivity of the product managers within your team. Coach the team to ensure delivery and engagement of exceptional results
- Product owner. You will display tactical planning to ensure your product is delivered on time and meets the needs of our stakeholders. You will create a long-term roadmap to showcase our leadership and get consensus on the product direction
- Stakeholder ownership. Own the relationships for your product with our various field facing teams including any commitments to features that must be delivered against
- Delivery. Set expectations and provide recommendations to the Program Management team to establish a detailed delivery schedule and take accountability for on-time delivery
- Communications. Manage the outbound product communications including the roadmap as well as specific commitments on features to stakeholders. Regularly blog on relevant topic areas
- Education. Advising our customer facing teams and education lead to ensure our internal and external stakeholders are educated on the functionality, roadmap and broad capabilities
- Analytics. Establish, track and continually adjust the products and network services based on a designed feedback loop and experiments. Establish and drive KPIs related to the product
- Innovate. Capture and generate innovative ideas that may exist outside the immediate view of the stakeholders to drive the broad, revolutionary capabilities of DLT to innovate on behalf of our stakeholders
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in enterprise or related software
- Management experience leading product management teams
- Must understand the sales and marketing process for enterprise solutions
- Proven technical abilities with either BA/BS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience driving complex technology projects
- Experience with software engineering practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Desirable: pricing experience
- Desirable: prior experience in sales or marketing At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don't meet all of the above criteria, but you think you'd be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We're always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependant)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
Our values are our DNA. They define what we stand for and guide how we work together internally and with our customers, partners, and shareholders. Customers First
The success of our customers is paramount. We build strong relationships and strive to create the best possible experience for them. Collaborative
We bring together all parts of the ecosystem and give our customers the tools and environment to work together to change their industries. Bold
We have the agility of a small company, but the confidence and ambition of the industry-defining titan we aspire to become. Ownership
We demand excellence and take pride in our products and services.