Our Client, are a cutting edge fintech Intel flagship partner currently doing a lot of interesting low level work and greenfield UI development within the risk space.
They are seeking a high-energy, self-starting front end web developer to lead the effort to design and build the presentation layer for their next generation of products. This is a unique opportunity to start afresh using the latest tools and techniques at the front end, leveraging their industry-proven business functionality and high volume, real-time capabilities. The successful candidate will be well-versed in the latest trends in web-based user interfaces, as well as the tooling and development processes required to transform complex concepts into visually compelling applications for their demanding buy and sell side users.
This role is a Senior ASP.net UI /Lead developer position not a full stack developer and ideally with financially based ASP.net UI development exposure.
• Design and develop web front-ends for trading and risk management applications
• Work with business experts to understand and refine requirements
• Take the lead in choosing and promoting new web technologies
• Build and lead a team of UI developers
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Undergraduate degree or higher in Computer Science
• 5+ years of industry experience as a Web application developer
• 3+ years of industry experience with Angular 7 or higher version
• Working knowledge of ASP.Net Core
• Industry experience with at least one of Java or C#
• Solid grounding in current UI design patterns, practices and frameworks
• Experience with REST services
Nice to have:
• Team lead experience
• Background in Finance and Capital Markets application development
• Experience with UI component libraries
• Experience with business intelligence/analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
This provides an environment rife with more interesting challenges than their competitors – big firms are bulky – not as agile and dynamic.
This is building a whole front end – pretty interesting!
People genuinely love working here – it’s a boutique, dynamic startup – this is a chance to get in early.
Tech is considered to be on the same footing if not higher than the finance people – it is key to their business, everyone knows that.
All employees have exposure to executives/ board of directors, the structure is pretty flat – great communication through the company.
This role will suit applicants from a senior development/ architecture and experienced UI background.
#UI #ASP.net #HTML5 #WPF