- £50,000 - £200,000 base + benefits and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Leading American Investment Bank - Liquidity Risk - Associate to Director
One of the world's leading American investment banks is searching for experienced Associates, VPs and Directors to join its London Liquidity Risk team.
The bank is building out and developing its Liquidity Second Line as well as increasing its UK retail footprint.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stress testing methodology development
- Design of liquidity governance frameworks
- Limit, threshold and alert setting
- Ownership of LCR, NSFR and ILAAP
- Data analytics
- Risk Oversight
- Reviewing proposals for new business activity
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the biggest global players in investment banking, reporting into one of their most well-regarded MDs.
You will need:
- Funding/Liquidity risk experience (first or second line) at a leading investment bank, corporate bank, retail back, regulator or consultancy
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills (2:1 degree minimum)
The bank would be particularly interested in speaking to people with a background in Deposits, cross-border Currency or Unsecured Debt (from a Liquidity perspective) - although this is not a requirement.
For more information, please call Katy Quicke at Barclay Simpson on 0207 936 8933