Leading Corporate Finance Boutique – Corporate Finance Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Leading corporate finance boutique covering healthcare and education M&A advisory, seeks confident, ACA qualified manager to make the step up into a lead advisory role in a forward-thinking boutique to run their own franchise within Healthcare/Education Corporate Finance.
Our client is a leading Corporate Finance boutique with a long history of successful transactions across Healthcare and Education companies in Europe. The continued development of the firm’s presence and number of live transactions has driven the requirement for additional resources in the team at the manager level. One Search has been commissioned with identifying an exceptional candidate who is a self-starter to join this boutique which has the scope to offer equity for the right candidate.
Reporting directly into the MD, the successful candidate will work in an origination role and given the chance to develop business (with assistance when needed) and work with great autonomy across buy-side, sell-side, valuation and fundraising mandates. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Deal origination
- Leading on transactions and fundraising mandates alongside financial modelling, due diligence, preparing Info Memorandums and identifying purchasers/investors.
- Work closely with founders, senior management, private equity, large corporates, lawyers, banks and various others.
- Networking opportunities from day one.
- Self-management capabilities
- Flexibility to work from home
- Good work-life balance
Competition for the role will be high and we invite applications from those who satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA qualification from top accountancy firm
- 2-5 years post-qualification from a Transaction Services or Corporate Finance background
- Financial modelling experience
- M&A experience including report/IM writing
- Enthusiasm to manage own franchise within a business
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise with senior external clients
- Self-motivated and driven
For more information, get in contact with Henry.Pepperell@One-Search.com