Leading Independent Seeks Analyst 3 - Associate 1 for ECM Advisory Team
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Leading independent bank in London is looking for an ECM Analyst / Associate to join their leading ECM Advisory practice.
The team is looking to add a highly ranked individual into their ECM Advisory practice in London.
The team supports clients through equity raising in the capital markets, including IPOs, raising new equity for listed companies or selling a stake in a quoted company in the public markets.
As an Analyst, you can expect to be heavily involved in managing the execution of transactions, working closely with seniors in the team and have execptional client exposure in this advisory role.
You will be advising clients on preparedness, documentation, structure, equity story, timing, appointment and management of other parties, execution, investor education, pricing and allocation.
The Opportunity will offer you:
- Exceptional deal flow
- Strong headroom within the business
- Highly competitive compensation
- Early client exposure
- Significant international travel
- Ability to grow within a lean team structure with high exposure
- Minimum 2 years of ECM / IPO experience is essential
- Experience at a top ranked institution
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Minimum of 2:1 from a top ranked university
- 1 month notice period
- Langugages helpful but not essential