Leading Mayfair based Private Equity Firm:
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My Client a British and leading Private Equity firm is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team.
- Ability to assess complex financial transactions to derive the journal entries required and notes for senior manager review on all outputs is essential
- Ability to review fair value calculations to assess accuracy and deal with auditors on related topics
- Preparation of financial statements starting from journal entry through to production of multi GAAP financial statements.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Production of half-yearly and annual partnership financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP for review by team Manager.
- Accounting for complex feeder fund structures and ability to apply complex clauses in the Limited Partnership Agreements into accounting processes
- Performing non-pro rata allocation checks for opt-outs
- Collecting, checking and collating quarterly portfolio company Fair Valuation backup data from investment advisory teams
- Experience of dealing with multi-currency transactions
- Calculation of quarterly management fees
- Understanding of IPEV valuation guidelines
- Liaising with IR to produce required investor reporting