- Assess the management training provision and make changes where necessary to ensure the firm has the skills to develop the most talented people in line with business priorities. This may include the full range from mentoring to coaching skills courses and secondments.
- Ensure that the firm’s learning management system supports the training and development provision and works in a manner compliant with data protection legislation.
- Ensure that the right people receive the right training to improve their skills in the most appropriate format and at the right time, demonstrating a good return on investment.
- Work with business leaders and recruiters to design and develop a programme for early careers joiners ie. school leavers/apprentices
Professional training and regulation:
- Work with the compliance team to ensure that the Training and Competency scheme supports the business objectives at all levels and the correct performance indicators are in place to measure the development of all employees and partners.
- Ensure that the technology and processes assist in the accurate and seamless tracking of continuing professional development (CPD) and all relevant records are maintained, progress against objectives is tracked and actions taken to keep everyone in line
- Liaise with the rest of the HR team and business leaders to ensure the right people have the right professional qualifications for roles and the right exams are chosen.
Performance Management Process:
Work with business leaders and the HR team to ensure the firm's performance management programme reinforces a climate of excellent client service and high-quality performance across the firm.
- Financial services learning and development experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory side of learning and development in financial services
- Experience of Performance Management Process design and management
- Previous experience of a digital learning management system and the opportunities it can bring
- Demonstrable ability to deliver training and facilitation as required
- Experience in designing and delivering People Management Development
- Proactive and ‘can-do’, someone who collaborates and brings people along with them.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional integrity and emotional maturity
- Demonstrable ability to manage issues sensitively and confidentially
- Internally driven to produce excellent results
- Ability to introduce change sensitively and at an appropriate pace
- Ability to build credibility quickly in a business where intellect is valued very highly
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Key words: Talent Management, L&D, Human Resources, Leadership, Project Management, Transformation, SMCR, Performance Mangemement, Automation, CPD