We are Planet
Planet is a large international cross-border digital fin-tech payments company, operating in over 60 markets across the world and providing a range of services to over 400,000 luxury merchants and 100 acquiring banks. We have grown rapidly over the last seven years and increased seven times in value over this period based on a combination of both organic and acquisition-led growth. The travel and tourism market that we operate in continues to show consistent growth, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes across the world and the desire for Asian shoppers in particular to purchase authentic luxury goods outside their home countries.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market. Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an international payment services provider.
About the Role:
Due to rapid growth, we have a newly created opportunity within our People Function. This role is to support the Head of Learning & Talent Development Manager in delivering an extensive Learning and Development Portfolio for our global network of amazing people. Our learning culture is built on a 70-20-10 approach, read on to learn more!
What will you do?
- Proactively manage, develop and own our global on boarding framework which includes: managing our global skype inductions, Planet buddy scheme, welcome packs and maintaining a close link with our local HRBP’s to ensure a professional and consistent approach is delivered.
- Design and execute learning campaigns to support and embed our performance management strategy. Our focus for 2020 is growth, effective goal setting, building a feedback culture and embedding our Planet values and behaviours.
- Roll out, embed and evaluate our Mentoring Partnerships program.
- Curate e-learning content, ensuring we offer a blend of learning channels to support our Planet programs.
- Coordinate our ‘Train the Trainer’ Program, as we upskill and develop our internal superstars.
- Roll out and manage our internal ‘Ask the Experts’ sessions delivered by function to build our learning culture.
- Manage and communicate feedback, evaluation and impact analysis to Senior Stakeholders.
- Work with our regulatory teams ensuring we offer a joined up approach to all mandatory training and communication.
- Coordinate and manage all leadership and management development training.
- Design first class training workshops, toolkits and fact sheets in line with Planet brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with our external training suppliers.
- Manage and communicate our global training calendar to keep everyone up to date.
- Proactively promote all L&D initiates internally and externally using channels such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Our Intranet etc.
- We need an L&D expert (CIPD Qualified).
- Strong experience of designing learning interventions and a proven track record of delivering results is essential.
- Experience with e-learning is hugely desirable. The ability to create video content, podcasts is a big bonus!
- You will need to have an agile approach. We need someone who can see the end goal and deliver what’s required, whilst making improvements as we go. Keep up the pace without compromising on quality.
- A curious thinker, problem solver with a creative edge!
- The ability to build strong relationships, listen and understand what makes people tick.
- You will need to be forward thinking, we don’t want someone who will settle for the status quo! Pushing boundaries, new ideas are positively encouraged.
What will you need to bring to Planet?
- You’re ‘A game’
- Inspiring stories and L&D experience
- A sense of humour!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits
- Start the day with a great coffee and fresh fruit
- Work from home once a week to make life easier
- Free parking on site so you don’t have to worry or walk too far
- Participate in our Sports & Social activities. These include Yoga, Comedy Nights, Bowling and team days out throughout the year
- Get to network with senior stakeholders in an informal setting at our free once a month company lunch