Legal Counsel (Hamburg)
Multinational company | Video-Gaming Hardware | Hamburg
A well known international company in the area of consumer electronics is seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in their offices in Hamburg, Germany.
This company manufactures high quality and high-tech products specifically geared towards gamers, such as mobile phones, laptops and peripherals.
The successful candidate will start as the sole Legal Counsel covering Europe, with the support of outside counsel and the legal teams in other regions where the company has offices. This role offers significant potential of becoming Head of Legal for Europe with their own staff in the future. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial transactions with the company's enterprise customers and partners;
- Manage commercial contract disputes;
- Work closely with the product, sales and marketing, human resources, finance, and other teams to achieve the business' strategic objectives;
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders on data privacy and security, regulatory compliance and intellectual property matters.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
- German qualified lawyer with approximately 3-7 years' PQE;
- Relevant experience as described above, ideally gained in an Technology, Telecoms or Consumer Electronics multinational company;
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English and German;
- A self-starter, able to handle a fast-paced start-up type atmosphere and a high volume of work.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.