Legal, Technology, IP and Contracts, Secretarial Admin Assistant, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB LEGAL
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you're an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you.
This role provides assistant coverage for the Technology, IP and Contracts Legal practice area, as well as the Company Secretarial function. This is a demanding and varied role which requires extensive support from a competent, highly proactive, motivated and organised individual. Experience of competing, demanding coverage, discretion, and strong communication skills are key to this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for providing full administrative support to 3 lawyers, as well as two Chartered Secretaries (both at VP level) within the Company Secretarial Group
- Comprehensive diary management and scheduling of meetings, travel schedules and itineraries
- Extensive and confidential telephone duties
- Pro-active, professional contact and co-ordination with senior clients internally as well as senior colleagues and counterparts within and outside the Legal department
- Responsible for assisting with board meetings and associated matters, including the coordination, preparation and distribution through online systems (Diligent) of board packs
- Responsible for the preparation of Secretary's Certificates, delegated authorities and other standard company secretarial forms, based on template documents, and correspondence with Companies House
- Thorough and timely administration of expenses / processing of Legal invoices via the TeamConnect system, tracking files and archiving documentation via the CLIDE system and maintenance of company secretarial databases e.g Blueprint OneWorld
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.