Our client is an established debt fund, actively lending across the senior and stretched senior debt market.
Our client has recently raised £200m of new capital and to date has closed over £1bn of property finance transactions. Our clients main focus is Development Finance, across both Residential and Commercial assets. They also have a remit to look at Investment Finance and Bridging Finance.
Given the new fund raise and the recent addition of a senior originator a need has arisen for a Lending Analyst to join the team.
- Analysis of debt opportunities at senior, junior and mezzanine level.
- Use and understanding of financial models to underwrite deals and to monitor ongoing performance.
- Preparation of credit memoranda and credit committee papers for approval.
- Instructing and undertaking due diligence, co-ordinating third-party service providers and reviewing due diligence reports.
- Efficient deal execution and post execution management including responsibility for regular drawdowns and portfolio analysis work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of REF lending principles, property evaluation and analysis.
- Skilled use of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
- Advanced financial modelling is a key requirement.
- Demonstrable understanding of investment fundamentals (IRR, NPV, ROE).
- Good understanding of REF credit risk.
- Ability to produce accurate, concise credit papers to senior management for review and approval.
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.