Leverage Finance Opportunities (Analyst & Associate)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
My client is a global Investment Bank with an appetite to grow in 2018. The European Leveraged Finance business has gone from strength to strength and is now one of the leading revenue generators across all of IBD. They have had two back to back record-breaking years and anticipate 2018 to be just as strong. The Leverage Finance business predominantly covers the UK markets.
We have been mandated to make multiple hires at the Analyst and Associate level.
- Mathematical degree/academics (hugely beneficial but not mandatory)
- Relevant Investment Banking internship/graduate experience
- ACA Qualified – PE focused Transaction Services team at a leading accountancy firm
- Part of a competing Leveraged Finance/Debt Advisory business at another Investment Bank/Boutique/Accountancy Firm
- Exposure to having worked with UK businesses in the past
For the right individuals, this role offers the chance to join an ambitious investment bank with a lean structure and reputable MDs that have vast amounts of experience and relationships in the Leverage Finance community.