Leveraged Finance Associate
- 40,000 - 55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding international bank in the city for a Credit Analyst with previous Leveraged Finance experience to join the team.
The team is also responsible for structuring debt facilities for new prospect companies and also plays an active role in deal origination. You will be responsible for supporting the financial analysis, structuring and management of debt relationships with client and prospect companies.
Some of the main responsibilities within the role are, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with clients directly to resolve compliance related questions and day-to-day operational inquiries.
- Support the structuring of new debt facilities for prospect companies. Assist in the underwriting of credits; analysing financial statements and preparing the due diligence approval package for new loan facilities and modifications.
- Facilitate the booking process, and assure credit files comply with Silicon Valley Bank’s policies and procedures. Ensure a smooth relationship handover to the Portfolio Management Team
- Understand and have the ability to cross sell Silicon Valley Bank’s broader banking platform with respect to non-debt products (day-to-day banking, card programs, FX etc.)
It is essential that you have previous credit analysis experience, within structured / leveraged finance. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £40,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus and excellent career progression opportunities.