This is an exciting opportunity to join the Leveraged Finance team of this leading bank. Our client is seeking to identify a Credit Analyst to undertake the credit analysis and assist in the structuring, and execution of leveraged buyouts across a portfolio of UK, European and Emerging Market clients
- To critically challenge and review credit submissions from Front Office and then providing recommendations to Credit approval.
- Providing credit risk management and oversight of new leveraged finance / LBO transactions in leveraged finance portfolio across EMEA.
- Responsibility for the review of portfolio accounts reporting to approvers.
- Assisting, as part of a team, with new deals, complex situations, special credits.
- Working in partnership with Front Office deal teams to ensure delivery to clients whilst maintaining high credit quality.
- Risk assessment of new leverage finance transactions and management of a portfolio of leverage credits.
- Articulate risk perception and appetite for a transaction in line with bank policy and procedures, manage the interaction and communication with front office teams, and attend meetings with clients where necessary.
- Engage with Front Office professionals and provide appropriate challenge on risk issues / develop workable solutions to mitigate risk issues.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent Credit Analysis skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- 2-3 years' relevant Corporate / Structured Finance banking experience
- Recent and relevant experience in a corporate/investment bank.
- Flexibility to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Previous experience as analyst on portfolio accounts and new transactions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
For further detail please contact Sean Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 5883322