We're offering a fully remote position in a world leading proprietary trading company working with the latest technology in a team with large plans for growth over the next 12 - 24 months.
The Systems team builds and maintains the computers, networks, data storage, operating systems, and software that allow our trading strategies and research environment to run worldwide 24/7. Responsibilities are broad and include building complex python venvs, debian packages, operating system deployment and configuration automation, performance tuning, tool development, testing new hardware and software, and much more.
- Debian packaging, deployment automation, configuration management
- Python packaging, virtualenv and wheel building
- Linux performance analysis and tuning
- Troubleshoot complex OS and networking issues
- Build tools to improve our research, trading, automation, and monitoring
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance and improvement of large scale Linux installations