Our client a reputable global alternative investment firm, with over $12 billion AUM investing across, traded credit, real estate, mortgages, real assets, and infrastructure, coupled with private investment funds have an exciting opportunity for a "Liquid Operations Analyst".
Our client a reputable global alternative investment firm, with over $12 billion AUM investing across, traded credit, real estate, mortgages, real assets, and infrastructure, coupled with private investment funds have an exciting opportunity for a "Liquid Operations Analyst". The individual will be joining a team of six, split between Europe and US on a one - year fixed term contract. The investment firm are highly respected, are growing and have a great culture. The successful individual must be ambitious, entrepreneurial, career driven, and able to work within a high performing Liquid Operations team.
The "Liquid Operations Analyst" will undertake the following activities:
- Liaise with their prime brokers, custodians and executing brokers to ensure proper settlement of trades across multiple asset classes and markets
- Daily capture and maintenance of trading activity
- Process asset servicing events: pay downs, factor changes, interest payments, restructures, corporate actions
- Assist with booking and settling F/X, Repos
- Identify high touch events and escalate appropriately
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations, research discrepancies and determine the course of action and resolution
- Monitor ISDA counterparty collateral and create wires
- Set up securities and maintain data in a security master
- Participate in Liquid Operations related projects and initiatives
- Interface with Accounting, Tax, Treasury and BDIR functions on ad-hoc related tasks
- Work independently with oversight of daily tasks
- Ideally from a banking/private equity preferred
- Financial products experience Equities, Bonds, Loans, CDS, F/X, Repos
- Microsoft Office: Advanced Word and Excel essential
- Experience in Geneva/Black Mountain systems is desirable
- Strong analytical skills, numerical and problem -solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on multiple tasks and prioritise these effectively
- Experience of working in a global environment
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work on a one -year fixed term contract for a reputable global alternative investment firm based in London. The individual will have a strong record of achievement, coupled with strong technical skills and academics.