- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
My client, a leading financial provider based in London are looking for a Liquidity SME/ Consultant to join the team.
• Work with in-team technical analyst to analyse liquidity and funding data to develop and new 3 month liquidity metric
• Assess the structure to measure the transferability of liquidity across the Group
• Develop customer deposit stability scorecards based on site specific assumptions
• Create and conduct new Group wide liquidity stress scenarios with the development of a parameter based model
• Enhance the current Risk Appetite statement with the introduction of new measure and calibration of the current process to consider all balance sheet constraints
• Review and enhancement of the existing balance sheet optimisation model
• Design and implement globally consistent MI
• Support in-team business analysts in the extraction, preparation and analysis of data
• Develop tactical EUC based solutions to support the recurring production of newly created metrics and reports
• Produce and feed business requirements into the Change team to transfer EUCs into strategic solutions
• Update Group Treasury’s operating policies and procedure to ensure smooth execution of the enhanced framework under business as usual
• Identify opportunities to run processes offshore and execute this appropriately
• Understand Group best practice and ensure that tools developed are available to sites;
• Assist with responding to ad-hoc analysis requests including the production of presentation materials to senior stakeholders.
• Ensure that the onshore control environment is robust and operational risk is effectively mitigated.
Professional , Functional (Technical), Skills, Experience (key requirements as appropriate)
- Treasury/ALM experience particularly liquidity and funding essential
- Previous experience of project delivery or project environment preferred - Excel and/or VBA modelling skills preferred
- Experience of data and business process analysis required - Target operating model design desirable
- Experience of producing materials for senior management - Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate ability to build a broad and diverse network of positive working relationships with key stakeholders particularly with off-shore and Treasury system teams
If you consider yourself a subject matter expert within liquidity then please do get in touch to apply for this fantastic opportunity.