Liquidity Deposits Risk Specialist
- Very competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Empirical Search
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
One of the world’s leading investment banks is recruiting in a newly defined Liquidity Risk team, ultimately designed to work with the front line and fully understand their businesses, whilst independently overseeing treasury’s first line management of the balance sheet.
Working with the global Liquidity Risk team you will lead the risk oversight for all deposit modelling whilst owning all risk stress models, financial limits and alerts and coverage of regulatory liquidity stress metrics. The role will cover all related new product initiatives and operate at a global level.
- Outstanding achievements of academic excellence in a leading tertiary institution
- Professional qualification relevant to the financial services industry
- Experience of how banks structure the balance sheet within investment, corporate, private or retail banking to offer a deposit solution is essential
- Understanding of the liquidity risk characteristics of a range of deposits - deposit sweeps, broker deposits, deposit aggregators, certificate of deposits, term deposits, institutional deposits etc.