Liquidity Management & Reporting Specialist
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 18 Sep 17
Key responsibilities: Take the lead in the following :- Ø Daily production and commentary of the daily liquidity stresses using the Firm’s own models; Ø Being the Firm’s key expert in liquidity linked regulatory reporting for FCA and EBA; Ø Production of FCA047 & FCA048
Take the lead in the following :-
Ø Daily production and commentary of the daily liquidity stresses using the Firm’s own models;
Ø Being the Firm’s key expert in liquidity linked regulatory reporting for FCA and EBA;
Ø Production of FCA047 & FCA048 for BGC Brokers LP (BGCB)& CFE;
Ø Monthly / Quarterly liquidity returns for BGCB & CFE (FCA047& FCA 048, Additional Monitoring tools including new liquidity reporting changes );
Ø Production and commentary of the monthly Finance, Capital, Assets & Liabilities Committee (FCALCO) packs for both AUREL, BGCB, CFE and GFI;
Ø Assist in producing and development of the various ILAAs; and
Ø On-going maintenance of the Funds-transfer-pricing (FTP) process.
The person is expected to:-
· To be actively involved in systems improvements and in procedural changes;
· To keep abreast of reporting changes affecting the production of the above reports;
· Develop skill and knowledge base, to include detailed knowledge of the regulatory reporting software;
· Ensure that departmental procedures are accurate and up-to-date;
· Answering ad-hoc questions from the Business; and
· Taking on ad-hoc tasks from the line to ensure timelines are met.
Qualifications / experience required:
· Qualified accountant preferred, but demonstrated regulatory reporting experience more desirable.
· Excellent organisational skills and a desire to succeed;
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to understand uses of liquidity and risks the Firm maybe exposed to;
· Ability to understand and articulate how new regulations may impact the Firm to senior management;
· Ability to deputise for the Assistant Treasurer when required;
· Numerate, analytical with solid understanding of how finance interacts with the rest of the organisation; and
· Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to organise, prioritise and deliver.