Liquidity Regulatory Risk Manager (VP or Director)
- Competitive at the senior VP/junior Director level
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Empirical Search
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
The Treasury team of this global bank is seeking a Liquidity Regulatory Risk specialist from the broker dealer segment of the banking industry. You will work as part of the leadership team to collaboratively measure, analyse, stress, plan and forecast the liquidity of the bank.
Managing a team, you will take ownership of partnering with an off-shore production team and lead the validation and controls and risk identification process and subsequently produce detailed management information and forecasting to the senior executive committee.
- Though this is not a reporting role, prior experience of Liquidity reporting and interpreting the regulatory requirements (FSA 047/048 reports and upcoming PRA 110 and NSFR) is needed to be successful in this high-profile role
- Experience within a global bank that trades products in Wholesale Markets (Broker dealer), with a strong working knowledge of secured funding and derivatives transactions
- Demonstrable experience in commenting on business drivers of inflow and outflows and correlating this with the banks funds transfer pricing policy
- Very strong lateral and methodical thinking ability, as well as the ability to articulate the real risk factors of the relationship between balance sheet risks of Liquidity, Funding Capital and Funds Transfer Pricing
- Prior leadership or involvement in implementing programs to mitigation or mediation and being aware of the key drivers
- Offering a strong control mindset, possibly from a career originating within finance
- Demonstrable experience of staff management responsibility, the ability to work with a team as a peer, yet lead, challenge and motivate at the same time