My client, a leading multinational banking and financial services company, are seeking an experienced individual to join their Group Liquidity Regulatory Reporting team.
- The individual will work on the strategic Target Operating Model for daily regulatory reporting managing Functional capabilities, Processes as well as Governance and Control processes.
- This complex granular new liquidity metric going live in few months requires to be validated to other current regulatory metrics sent to the PRA (i.e. ILAS. LCR, NSFR. ALMM C-66)
- Key contributor to evidencing that the bank is increasing assurance on data quality on the as regulatory liquidity return as moving from current 'best efforts' pilot, to a regulatory metric operating model
- The individual will be responsible for undertaking any regular and ad hoc analyses required for liquidity reporting and infrastructure support teams based in India and Singapore. and for management of an ongoing book of work to monitor and address known systems and booking model issues affecting liquidity reporting.
- This role will have a specific focus on reconciliations reporting requirements. the Basel Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics. and the Financial Stability Board Phase, working closely with the project team business analysts to implement automated reporting solutions
- The team focuses on overseeing the Group's regulatory liquidity position, including setting limits for key liquidity metrics, forecasting of the Group's balance sheet including key liquidity ratios and participation in engagement with the Group's regulators at a UK and European level.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on the strategic centrally managed Target Operating Model for daily regulatory reporting managing Functional capabilities, Processes as well as Governance and Control processes
- Build validations on CF MR output vs other regulatory metrics sent to the PRA (i.e. ILAS. LCR. NSFR. ALMM C-66)
- Analyse and prepare commentary for management explaining drivers for differences in key liquidity metrics
- Assist in preparing the mapping rules for the validation of the regulatory metrics sent to the PRA
- Lead on test validation I User acceptance testing on regulatory reporting metrics sent to the Regulator
- Partner with Business Analysts working on project initiatives to support the rollout of the new liquidity regulatory requirements and also with the Treasury risk teams post template implementation
- Act as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups on any data quality issues and gaps in the regulatory liquidity metrics sent to the PRA
- Assist in offshoring of operational processes to the support team based in India, perform a review and coaching role for the team in India once offshoring is complete.
- Experience in Liquidity regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, NSFR, ALMM etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Candidate will be required to communicate clearly and concisely, and depending on the audience (e g business users vs developers), adapt the communication style
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills
- High quality research and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Developed problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and ability to work in a fast paced high performance team
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness to work with a range of people from diverse background and geographies