- £45-60k (depending on experience) + bens + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Liquidity Reporting Analyst
International investment bank seeks a liquidity reporting analyst to join the first line treasury team in London.
As an Analyst in the Treasury team, you will be responsible for:
- Completion of liquidity regulatory reports: 047/48, LCR, AMM and NSFR
- Head office reporting
- Daily liquidity headroom reporting
- Monthly ALCO reporting
- IRRBB regulatory reporting
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of liquidity and funding regulation, in a role which offers interaction with the front office, finance and liquidity risk functions.
The successful candidate will have experience of LCR and/or 047/48 regulatory returns. You may be studying towards a relevant professional qualification, though this is not a prerequisite.