- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Liquidity Reporting Manager # 123856
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
Liquidity Measurement Reporting (LMR) is a global team responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support Treasury and various other functions with regards to liquidity management. LMR teams can be found in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore, Wroclaw and Pune.
This role will cover liquidity reporting for the UK legal entities.
We aspire to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision.
- Actively lead bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty
- Drive cost efficiencies and growth discipline
- Committed to improving the control, quality and efficiency of our information, advice and services
- Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- PRA/EBA regulatory liquidity reporting experience is important
- Top Tier Investment Banking experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Balance Sheet knowledge
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.