- Lead projects focused on the evaluation and review of liquidity risk management techniques.
- Be involved in the development of the firms data infrastructure and analytics.
- Evaluate the firms TCR control landscape and propose new control processes.
- At least 2-3 years in a liquidity/liquidity risk focused role in a top financial services organisation.
- Good knowledge of what liquidity risks are involved within typical banking portfolios and how to stress test these risks.
- Broad understanding of how the macro-economic environment impacts liquidity risk and how to stress test for this.
- Prior working experience of reviewing risk appetite in a top financial institution.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please send an email through to email@example.com