BSM Group are partnered with a leading Investment Bank in London to recruit for a Liquidity Risk professional with strong experience in stress testing for a 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract. The role will suit someone with a strong Liquidity Risk background and understanding of stress testing. The client is looking for an immediate start and have all the relevant tools in place to onboard and start a new candidate remotely.
- Ensure appropriate risk management is in place for the firm and that core principles and regulatory expectations are met
- Active participation of ILAAP and RRP
- Take ownership of the liquidity stress testing framework
- Develop stress scenarios and the relevant methodologies for liquidity risk assessment
- Challenge and review of LRM framework
- Liquidity risk assessment of front office activity
- Participation in committees from a liquidity risk footing
- Strong exposure to liquidity management with exposure to risk management techniques and models
- Experience producing ICAAP and ILAAP and also challenging these
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements impacting liquidity risk
- Strong knowledge in Liquidity Risk and Stress Testing methodology techniques
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of ALMM, LCR, NSFR and Leverage Ratio
- Experience of Intraday Liquidity Management
To get a more detailed overview with additional background from the hiring manager apply today to arrange a call.