Loan Administration Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an established international bank within the City of London. They are looking for a Loan Administration Manager in order to join their growing team.
Should you be successful your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General Loans Administration focussing on participation and bilateral deals, including checking and approving transactions and approving and releasing payments.
- Distribution of financial reports and documents escalation process for all outstanding items.
- Nostro Reconciliations and ongoing queries.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff within the department.
- Review various types of credit documentation to ensure the Agency function is adequately and correctly incorporated.
- Liaise with Borrowers, Lenders and legal counsel and other internal employees as required in order to solve problems and provide correct procedural advice.
As this role is with a major bank they are looking for an ideal candidate, one who is experienced with bilateral loans and participation loans. This is a supervisor role which presents a fantastic opportunity to continue building experience within the loan industry at a larger bank.
The starting salary for this position will range between £55,000 and £65,000 plus benefits; dependent upon experience. These include a great work life balance and great opportunities for bonuses and internal movement.