My client is a leading Global Corporate Trust Services business based in London, and looking to recruit a Loan Agency Administrator to support their well-established Loan Agency business. Due to continued growth, the Loan Agency team is now expanding and this role will provide support for a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral loan transactions where the business is appointed as the Facility Agent and/or Security Agent. This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract, but if things progress well there is the strong likelihood of this person joining the business permanently.
* Act as a point of contact for Lenders and Borrowers.
* Processing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixing, transfers, interest and principal payments for a varied portfolio of deals included leverage finance, real estate, club deals and others.
* Process Waterfall transactions.
* Liaise with Relationship Managers in the review and negotiation of draft loan documentation from an operational perspective where the company is named as Facility Agent and Security Agent.
* Manage the funding process for new transactions, ensure system set-up and new deal checks are completed.
* Manage the workflow for secondary market transfers, including signing transfer certificates, collecting transfer fees, updating loan systems.
* Work with the analytics team to build out waterfall calculations for Credit Real Estate and Index Lined transactions, and other bespoke agreements.
* Review waivers and amendments from an operational perspective and update systems as necessary.
* Attend meetings with Relationship Managers to ensure understanding of the responsibilities of the Agent for individual transactions.
* Manage receipt and distribution of any financial information for allocated portfolio.
* Prepare deal summary document for each transaction highlighting deal specific nuances.
* Provide relevant data to maintain an accurate record of all transactions in the system database.
* Communication with Borrower, Lenders and other relevant parties in day-to-day issues / queries.
* Liaise with systems vendors to resolve issues.
* Prepare / check outgoing payments.
* Managing external bank account set up, online access and administration rights in respect of required Borrower accounts.
* Work with internal teams, collaborating with managers and project teams to streamline process and provide continuous improvements.
* Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills; in-depth knowledge of loan agency and syndicated loans.
* Strong excel skills, ability to manage own workflow and to cope with complex transactions; ability to multi-task and manage multiple demands whilst maintaining attention to detail.
* Any experience with Credit Real Estate transactions including waterfall calculations, reporting and liaising with Servicers would be a real advantage.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: