We are currently working with a leading Loan Asset Management and Loan Servicing firm which has seen extensive growth over the past few years and because of this, are looking to hire an experienced individual in to their Asset Surveillance team within their Primary Servicing business.
This person will take on a lead role with one of their key clients, a bulge bracket investment bank, and take ownership and responsibility for loan asset management, performing risk management, screening of new deals, re-underwriting transactions and also be involved in advising on loan portfolio purchases.
- Work independently and manage multiple loan portfolios.
- Perform on-going Balance Sheet primary servicing.
- Collecting and analysing Borrower reports.
- Review and analyse development finance documentation, review development cash flow to budget and Project Monitor reports.
- Support and work with Legal and Senior Management on the closing of new deals.
- Complete credit reporting and on-going loan asset management services to Lender clients.
- Experience in a credit environment involving commercial real estate.
- Comfortable in a client facing role and ability to confidently present to clients.
- Solid analytical and technical skills and ability to understand complex loan documents and borrower structures.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.