- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Looking for someone with a minimum of 1-2 years loan closing experience. The successful candidate must have good working knowledge of LMA loan documentation and Secondary Loan Terms and Conditions as well as the ability to navigate loan documentation in order to gain a good understanding of the transaction prior to trading.
Key Responsibilities – Secondary Market
• To close and arrange Settlement in a timely manner, of all new Secondary trades instigated by the group’s trading team
• Review Finance Documents with a view to prepare, check and execute all transfer documents required as per relevant Documentation.
• Liaise with new/existing Lender, Booking Office, Agent Bank and where necessary the Borrower, to ensure that transfer is completed in accordance with formal time lines and transfer conditions
• Ensure all legal requirements regarding transferability are/have been met
• Liaise with the Bank’s European booking offices in order to close trades.
• Liaison with Loans Admin/Ops to ensure that all monies due to be paid/received have been accounted for
• Ensure all KYC requirements regarding new Borrower(s)/Lender(s) have been met and signed off by Financial Security, prior to closing of the transfer.
• Maintain the departments trading systems (Loantrak etc), ensuring that all trades are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
• Maintain all Loan Documentation held in departments records in accordance with written procedures
• Ensure funding requirements are booked with Treasury as and when required.
• Monitor administration of the loans by Loans Admin
• Ensure all required fees have been paid/received and escalate those which have been classed as ‘non-receipts’ (duplicate)
• Maintain all files and audit trail
• Reconciliation of daily SLT Funding Sheet produced by Loans Admin
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Key Internal contacts
• Loans administration (Middle Offices/COO Teams)
• Loans agency teams
Key External contacts
• Other Banks Closing teams