Super opportunity to join this leading Asset Management Company. Focused on Commercial RE to help manage and develop the portfolio.
Within the role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of commercial property transactions, CMBS, and other structured debt facilities; particularly in the development and construction finance arena.
- Maintaining internal/external relationships, frequent client interaction
- Monitoring cash flows
- Review Loan Documentation
- Preparation of written reports
- Ensure effective loan monitoring (Rent Rollovers and Covenants)
- Instructing legal counsel, overseeing and managing the entire process until a satisfactory conclusion.
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in Real Estate Finance (experience in Development or Construction Finance highly advantageous)
- Experience of financial and risk analysis and direct client liaison.
- Ability to read and effectively interpret legal and financial documentation