Team leader and project manager needed to help deliver the transition from IBOR to the appropriate Risk Free Rate replacement inline with new regulatory requirements. This will require heavy liaison with multiple departments to cover Back, Middle and Front Office, and excellent knowledge in Risk, Project Finance and Loans salient to the Bank's current book.
Requirements of the role
- Direct Management of the delivery of IBOR transition through the course of 2021 (possibly extendable).
- Managing a team beginning 3 people with possibly more added through 2021.
- Ensuring the communications interface with relevant stakeholders is maintained with timely and appropriate information flow.
- Timely delivery of Management Information and performance to relevant KPIs (to be defined).
- Monitor and assess all aspects of risk associated with the aforementioned IBOR transition related project tasks, re-documentation and eventual closure, which would include delivery of appropriate swap re-execution.
- Track delivery client contact, modifying documentation and ultimate delivery of executed documentation.
- Promptly answer audit queries (internal and external) and provide necessary materials associated loan and swap modifications.
- Engage with line management, peers and junior staff in training and mentoring others.
- Support senior management in the management and delivery of associated ad hoc tasks and in times of absence deputise for senior staff.
Qualifications/ Skills and Experience
- Education to degree standard with a solid background in risk assessment (Banking, Accountancy or Engineering degree).
- Strong numeracy and analytical skill-set with aptitude for technical aspects of Loans administration, Swap disciplines and associated documentation.
- Ability to structure and write reports in a cogent and logical manner with minimal supervision or intervention.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and able to analyse complicated data sets.
- Previous high level experience in the financial / project finance sector
- Experience of project management and team management
- Ability to run a complex process and manage multiple team members over an extended period to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of project finance
- Ability to understand complex issues around loans and swaps and Libor transition
- Fundamental knowledge of IBOR transition issues in debt and derivatives markets
- Diligent and hardworking
This is role is immediately available and is in preparation for a crucial regulatory deadline so you must be available to join on short notice.