Issuer Services operates in both the Debt Capital Markets and the Bank Debt Market (principally the Syndicated Loan Market) and manages a mix of business generation, documentation, operations and relationship management/customer interface with a broad spectrum of globally based clients. Regular contact will be maintained with a very wide variety of both internal and external customers in a number of locations. The diversity of both customer and location requires the jobholder to be flexible, proactive and up to date on current market standards and practices.
Responsible for reviewing procedures and related MI with the ability to interpret the information so effective analysis can be performed. To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of any internal and external audit points.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
· Hold a sound knowledge of Loan IQ & a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
· Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
· Pro-active problem solving attitude
· Experience of primary syndication and/or secondary trading is desired
· Able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards under pressure
· Experience across more complex loans books such and Commercial Real Estate, Leverage and Acquisition Finance, Export Credit Agency, Aircraft/Shipping and Project Finance desirable, but not critical.
· Strong understanding of operational risk
· Client focused, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.