London - Software Engineer
London-based systematic trading fund are looking for their next generation of software engineers to join their ranks. They build critical solutions, from pre-trade research platforms to post-trade clearing, as well as settlement services. These include high-throughput systems that scale millions of transactions per second.
You will develop under the sponsorship of the CTO. Designing, developing and deploying elegant software solutions to be used across the whole firm. You will also be partnered with business leaders to find out their priorities, in turn developing and delivering customized solutions. Requirements
- Proficiency with multiple object-oriented languages - Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning/deep learning, relational databases and distributed service oriented architecture
- Experience building high performance, highly available and scalable systems, as well as complex software systems that have been successfully adopted by customers over extended time periods
- Ability to deliver short-term results whilst being able to focus on long-term strategic solutions
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science from a top-tier university
- London office
- Incredibly strong workforce
- Strong salary and bonus with huge earning potential
- Lots of company perks
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner