Long/Short Investment analyst (Quantamental) - Asset Management London
A London based asset management firm is currently looking to add an analyst to their investment team who will work in a Hybrid Data/Fundamental Analyst role.
The team implements proprietary data analytics into the fundamental research process whilst still maintaining a high conviction/deep dive approach. You will be working on long/short and pre-event situations within the TMT, Business Services & Consumer sectors, interfacing with the Data Science team and the investment team. The ideal candidate must have:
• 1-4 years IBD/Restructuring experience from a bulge bracket or top tier boutique.
• A MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline, (computer science, data science or statistics).
• Experience in Python and Java
• Excellent financial modelling skills - DCF/LBO Responsibilities will include:
• Finding creative methods to build proprietary data on portfolio companies and new research efforts
• Improve the efficiency of the data analytics programme.
• Company valuation and modelling/forecasting
• Maintaining comparable companies and earnings databases
• Developing stock pitch/investment recommendations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing investment management firm.
To apply, please send your CV in WORD format at email@example.com and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.